Sunday, February 3, 2008

With no hesitation and calmness like the wind, swing once the sword to determine the results by being as smooth as flowing water. wtf?


I think 2008 has something against me. The end of 2007 is already the beginning of many unfortunate events for me and things dont really seem to improve like how i expect it would. Maybe its just the phase of entering into adulthood. This is, just the first year of being in the twenties. Long time close friends have been disperse far away to continue their studies. And when they come back, I dont really get to hang out with them much. Then things gets further and further between each other as times goes by. When we start working it'll be even harder to keep up. Haiz... Miss those days when we were in high school. The fun we had is really priceless to me now.

I remembered how we used to ponteng the next class after P.J just to join our friends from the other classes to join their P.J session(which was after ours). All the stupid things we've ever done like playing with pens on the desk, chi-ku-pak, running out from English class, making noise(my class was above the school's office), etc etc. These are the things that may never be done together again. I mean we could gather up at a mamak and take our pens out and start playing like before but then again its highly unlikely. Although now we do have new ways of having fun, I still prefer the old ways:) I dunno....Its just so nostalgic. Irreplaceable. And at times.....better than drinking games:P

I think I know why I'm feeling like this. Its actually my first holiday which I dont really have much fun things to do. All these times, my holidays are either spent waking up at 12pm, lazing around, hanging out,then come back eat and then surf the net till 5 the next morning or working. But now I cant be sleeping at 5am(its 3 am adi tho:P) or neither can I laze around. I have to wake up at 10 at least then study then sleep early for the next day. And when it comes to the designated period which I like to call 'rest time', there is virtually no one to enjoy with. I've been playing basketball with either myself or with my juniors from high school for a while now. As much as I enjoy basketball, its not as fun as playing with the usual click. I hate changes but I dont blame them. I shouldnt. Its me who needs to start being independent.

I foresee 2008 being a harsh year for me. I am the type that needs time to really get use to things. I currently have not gotten used to the way I am suppose to live my life now but it is somewhat better then last year. Things are starting to seem clear to me now. What are my priorities and how to establish equilibrium with all of the priorities. Certain habits have to go if I wanna survive this current life of mine. For the time being, I just need a hobby. These are the criteria for it ( nah I know some people dont care. I just wanna put it up anyways)
  • preferably done alone so that if i ever have no 1 to waste time with, I can just do it alone and still enjoy it:)
  • if possible, I want something which can increase my level of concentration, alertness, stamina, and discipline( believe me I really lack these)
  • it should be cheap :P tho i dun mind spending some amount of cash as long as its satisfactory. But the cheaper the better. (this sentence sounds really wrong -_-; )
  • something I could never get bored with even tho the pattern of the activity is always the same.
  • it can be something new or something i've done before.
  • ideal time for activity should be around 4-7. Cuz my rest times is usually at these hours. Am too used to my childhood hours ;)
So that eliminates basketball, foosball, lepaking, dota, drinking alcohol, and surfing the net. What I think could fulfill the criterias are cooking(gonna need to know it sooner or later), drawing(i used to draw manga alot but have stopped since college), running(have much interest in this but the problem is, I'm already a bad of bones), archery(yea! i always wanted to do archery. Me and kit was suppose to take over Taylor's archery club but then you know, college days must be enjoyed:) this has the highest potential. Thing is.....where to shoot all those arrows*stares at me sis**smirk*) and lastly, building gundams again (the two things i used to be obsessed with. Gundams and anime. Those days are already very far behind me. But building gundams are for life:) if i do start this again, I'll start off by learning how to paint 1 using the airbrush 1st).

Well all these is under the assumption that i can find the equilibrium of all priorities la. Hope i find it soon. Now its just me and my cvs. Nites..........

No comments: